Sunday, January 01, 2012

2012 Goals

Oh boy (notice the pun!), this year is going to prove tricky ;o) With a new little one on the way, I'm not sure how much time I'll have for stitching but I'm going to give it an honest go. I've given this much thought and this is what I've come up with -
  • Noah & The Gang by Sue Hillis (for Junior) ~ 0/1
  • one UFO ~ 1/1 DONE!!!!
  • 6 Fat Men by Lizzie Kate ~ 0/1
  • one monthly SAL project (Halloween Rules by Lizzie Kate) ~ 0/1
  • twelve ornament sized projects (one for each month of the year) ~ 10/12
I 'do' think it's 'doable' but we'll see how cooperative Junior will be ;o)

4 comments:

Denise said...

6 Fat Men is on my list too! Once he gets on a schedule - you'll have plenty of time to stitch. Of course, stitching while tired makes counting difficult! lol

Stitchabilities said...

Good Luck!!

Jenn M said...

Good luck! Babies sleep a lot after they're born so you do get some delicious 'free' time then. I read so many books in the first few weeks after my first was born. I wish I cross stitched then - it would have been amazing!
Jenn

WendyCarole said...

Think I have six fat men in my stash or I thought it should be!

Good luck