Sunday, January 01, 2012

2011 Finishes

I am SO happy with my finishes this year! I can't believe that I achieved my 2011 goals by more than 100% :o) I had planned on completing 18 projects but in the end, 20 were completed. Awesome! Here is a list of my finishes for 2011 -
  • Snow Friends ~ Bent Creek
  • Christmas Rules ~ Lizzie Kate
  • Snow Swirls ~ San Man Originals
  • Winter Silhouette ~ Imaginating
  • Snowman Flatbed ~ Bent Creek
  • By The Full Moon ~ Ink Circles
  • Halloween Coins ~ Bent Creek
  • Autumn ~ San Man Originals
  • BooO! ~ Bent Creek
  • Fall Owl ~ Casey Buonaugurio
  • Sabrina ~ Mirabilia
  • Rabbit Egg ~ Elisa Tortonesi
  • Spring Is In The Air ~ Val's Stuff
  • Springtime ~ Vals' Stuff
  • Charmed Flake: Survivor/Hope ~ Hinzeit
  • Chilly From Snowman Trio ~ Stitchy Kitty
  • Irish Luck ~ Just Another Button Company
  • February Is Sweet ~ Pine Mountain Designs
  • Cuddle Up Snowmen 2 ~ Stoney Creek
  • The Merry Skater ~ Little House Needleworks

1 comment:

WendyCarole said...

An impressive list well done.