Friday, January 01, 2010

2010 Goals

I've decided to continue on with my goal method because it seems to suit me much better. Again, I have changed the numbers around so we'll see how well I can do in my third year using this method :o)

This is what I would like to accomplish in 2010 -
  • one large project (this will either be a L&L or a Mirabilia design) ~ 0/1
  • two medium projects (Gentleman Quaker will be one and the other will be determined later on) ~ 1/2
  • two small projects (this would include designs by Bent Creek, HIH, LK, etc.) ~ 2/2 DONE!!!!
  • twelve ornament size projects (one for each month of the year) ~ 12/12 plus 8 extra DONE!!!!
Doable? Possibly. Whether it is or not, I'm willing to give it a shot!

2 comments:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

See if you did the Litte Girl In Red (haed) you would not have to worry about any other ones for the WHOLE year...did I mention it is the large scale? lol
Be always in stitches.

♥ Nia said...

First time I'm reading this page!
:)
I hope you reach your goals!! :D